Well I certainly am not going to win any mother of the year awards now!! Lets see where to begin.
First of all I spent most of yesterday in Grand Junction picking up clothes for the kids and a blouse for Mom McCracken to where to Arlenes wedding, then I picked up Wade & McKenzie from Vel's house to take them back to Grandma McCrackens, then I stopped by Tonya Wilsons to pay for mom & dads 50th Anniversary cake. So on the way through Delta I stopped at this convience store that sells milk for $6 for 2 gallons, which would be a very good deal if the milk we not spoiled!!!
I love birds as much as anyone, but they start singing LOUDLY at my bedroom window at 4:45 every morning! So of course I get up and shut the windows and try to get back to sleep. Dosen't work!
I didn't discover until late last night that the milk was bad (both gallons), I got up at 6:00 and drove to Olathe and bought a new gallon of milk. Driving home, due to my own failure to really look, I was almost T-Boned on my side of the van by a huge truck!! If he had hit me I wouldn't be writing this because I most certainly would be dead now. After that narrow miss I decided to drive more carefully.
Upon arriving at the house I discover that my teenager did not in fact load the dishwasher last night, after assuring me he would. So I was very unhappy about the sink full of dirty dishes. I loaded it then took care of the laudry. The proceed to make pancakes for Alan & Tyler. Tyler didn't eat his and instead got himself a Coffee cup full of cereal and milk. "Why didn't you eat a pancake?" "Well, I didn't have time." Grrrrrr. So he gets made and DUMPS his cereal and milk into the sink (that I had just cleaned out), my you we don't have a garbage disposal, then he makes a beline for the door!! Needless to say I have not been a very happy mom this morning. Thanks for listening to my rant!
On a different note I have decided to list things that I am looking forward to.
1) Pictures that I am sure someone will post of Ashleas wedding. Since I am unable to attend.
2) Getting Arlenes veil completely finished. It is looking pretty good but I think I need to add some more lace to it.
3) Getting through Arlenes wedding week and just enjoying her day.
4) Getting through Alfred & Minnies 50th anniversary party. So I can stop worrying about it and maybe get some sleep!
5) Going to Nicole Herrmanns wedding, where I have to do is watch!
6) My 40th birthday. It means I am still alive and kickin
7) Getting my house organized and my homeschooling finalized for next fall.
8) Tyler coming home so I can apologize for being such a jerk this morning.