Tuesday, September 30, 2008
This morning my sis in Oklahoma called and said her SIL Tammy, who happens to live one mile from me, has contracted a very servere case of poison sumac!! EEEKKK! Well I have never had this affliction, but I am extremely allergic to poison oak so I can certainly feel her pain. Beth said she had been to Wal-Mart (tammy) to find some Tecnu to wash with and attempt to get the poison oil off her skin and try to stop the spread, but she was unable to find it. I called Wal-greens and found some there so I made an emergency run to town and got it for her. She was pretty happy to see me. The poor girl looks just terrible. She is litterly covered in poison sumac. Hopefully it doesn't hang on too long.